INDIVIDUAL PELLET HARDNESS TESTER
IPHT is an automated tester to determine individual crush strength of carbon black pellets. The carbon black Pellet Hardness Tester has been initially developed in 1993 and is in use with many international manufacturers of carbon black and producers of rubber products. Designed for re liable measurements of the individual pellet hardness and compliant to the relevant standards of ASTM International and ISO. The extensive control software runs on standard Windows® based PCs and is constantly kept up to date to stay compatible with latest PC technology and to reflect possible changes to the respective standards.
- Fully compliant to relevant international standards (ASTM D5230 and D3313 as well as ISO 8942)
- Exceeds applicable standards
- Automatic calibration
- Connects to standard PC via serial port
- Random Access Sample Buffer (IPHT-RASB) automatic continuous testing of individual pellet hardness
- Vibration Damping Table (IPHT-DTBL) for the IPHT